Hollis Hockley has a strong market position in the M3 Corridor and Thames Valley, and the Partners have an unrivalled knowledge of all aspects of the office and commercial industrial and warehousing sectors in these regions.
We leverage this knowledge when appointed by our clients to purchase property interests or acquire leases to ensure optimum terms are secured.
We understand that our client have specific requirements to suit their operations and culture. Our advice is tailored to the individual brief. Hollis Hockley is able to undertake a search to acquire property interests in the region and throughout the UK.
Our acquisition service typically includes the following:
- Agreeing a comprehensive brief of your requirement
- Undertaking a comprehensive property search both for market and ‘off market’ opportunities on a confidential basis
- Preparing a shortlist, arranging and accompanying clients on viewing inspections
- Verifying property details including floor areas, parking provision, rateable value, running costs and service charge details. Specialist advice is sought in respect of mechanical and electrical systems where appropriate
- Inviting or submitting proposals as required and negotiating terms
- Liaising with solicitors relative to draft contracts; valuation and building surveying reports where necessary
- Time constraint awareness throughout the acquisition process